We are looking for technical operators with a conversational English level, motivated and physically strong.
Technical operator for pavement production line.
You will begin working on belt, sorting, on the production line. In the beginning, the work will consist in removing the defective paving stones. The next step is the actual operation of these lines. You must pass a work safety test that can be done on the Internet, before starting work.
- Availability of work in 2 shifts and on Saturdays.
- Experience in heavy industry.
- Technical knowledge.
- The desire to stay at least one year in the Netherlands.
- Identity Document
- Driving License B
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of Criminal Record
- The last study Diploma
- Accommodation for a fee (90 €/week) for which there is no need for an advance or guarantee, but deducted from the salary.
- Medical insurance 23 €/week
- Working 40 hours a week. You will work in two shifts
- Morning from 6.00 to 14.30 break 30 min
- Afternoon from 14.30 - 23.00 Break 30 min
- Dutch employment contract.
- Extra payment: for morning shift 7.6% /hour and for afternoon shift 15.1% /hour.